- Put some flour in a bag and add salt and pepper, add the pork and coat it well, take it out of the bag and set aside.
- In a saucepan with a little oil, fry the chopped onion over low heat until it is soft and golden, add the honey and stir.
- When the onion is well fried with the honey, add the pork and leave it for ten or fifteen minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the flour left over from the breading, the chopped garlic and the grated orange peel, stir and leave for about five minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Cover the pan and let it simmer for about an hour and a half, stirring from time to time until it is soft, if you use the pot it will take half the time.
- Add the orange segments and let stand for a few minutes before serving, garnishing with a few sprigs of watercress (optional).
Serve this dish hot and enjoy it with the family!
If you want to order Valencian oranges online at home, visit our web page citrusricus.com. To learn more about this world as well as to know all the news and interesting recipes, become a fan on our Facebook or subscribe to our blog.