ZUCCHINI, GOAT CHEESE AND ORANGE MARMALADE SANDWICHES
Today we propose a very simple and quick to prepare starter with which you will look good on any occasion. Of course, you can't miss the flavor of orange. This recipe is prepared with orange marmalade, we recommend you this recipe.
Thanks to Geles from the blog Ca Geles We would like to thank Geles from the blog Ca Geles for this great recipe, original and delicious, visit her blog where you will find lots of ideas and new recipes that you will love!
Zucchini, goat cheese and orange marmalade montaditos.
- Goat cheese
- Orange marmalade
- Wash the zucchini and cut into slices 1/2 cm thick.
- Griddle with oil and then set aside.
- Cut each slice of cheese in half (if you freeze the cheese a little before, it sticks less, you can also use a knife dipped in hot water).
- Arrange a slice of zucchini, a slice of cheese and a little bit of jam, another slice of zucchini, another slice of cheese, jam and finish with a slice of zucchini.
- Proceed in the same way with all the montaditos. They are delicious even cold.
- Each montadito has about 73 kcal.
- Not suitable for lactose intolerant people, take it with moderation for people with hypercholesterolemia or hypertriglyceridemia.
- Suitable for coeliacs.
- You can change the jam, it will be very attractive with one of fruits of the forest or plum...to try!
If you want to order Valencian oranges online at home, visit our web page citrusricus.com. To learn more about this world as well as to know all the news and interesting recipes, become a fan in our Facebook or subscribe to our blog.
All the photos of Ca Geles