Orange beauty treatments
Today we discover you different beauty treatments using oranges that you can easily do at home. As you probably know, oranges bring many benefits to our health: they contain vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium, potassium, magnesium, folic acid, beta-carotene, etc.
Some of the benefits of oranges for our skin are:
- They reduce wrinkles and repair tissue.
- Very indicated in case of acne and impurities.
- They whiten the skin and reduce blemishes
- They reduce pores
- Help restore collagen
- Powerful antioxidant
Another advantage of these natural products is that they do not contain any chemical substances harmful to our body (petroleum derivatives, parabens, kerosenes, xenoestrogens...).
These home remedies will help you to clean and remove dead cells as well as moisturize and firm the skin. You will get a flawless and smooth skin. In addition, the different recipes are very easy to prepare and economical.
Beauty treatments with oranges
- You can perform a quick and very simple peeling using orange powder. At this article we explain how to do it.
- You can also make a more elaborate peeling by mixing 2 teaspoons of natural yogurt, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of oatmeal and a teaspoon of orange powder (or if you prefer the zest of an orange).
Recommended for people with acne, impurities or blemishes.
- To half a liter of water add a teaspoon of rosemary and the peels of 2 oranges without further treatment as citrusricus.com. Boil everything for about 5 minutes and then let stand and cool. Then strain the infusion. You can keep the tonic in a small glass bottle and use it at night after your facial cleansing ritual. Instead of rosemary you can also use green tea or chamomile.
- For dry skin: Squeeze 2 oranges and mix them with a little warm water. Apply this liquid with a cotton pad on your face and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. The skin will be hydrated and soft. It is a good remedy for large pores and blemishes.
These facial tonics will help purify the dermis and tighten pores. In addition, the antioxidant properties of orange will keep your skin young and healthy.
3. NOURISHING MASK
- Mix half a banana with a teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of orange juice. Apply the mask on your face and leave it on for half an hour. Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
Your skin will be clean and soft after applying this mask.
The scent of orange calms the nerves and relaxes.
- Infusion to calm the nerves: Prepare an infusion with 6 to 8 orange leaves and drink it every day after eating. You can also prepare an infusion with lime blossom and orange powder.
- You can add a few drops of orange essential oil to the bathtub and take a relaxing bath.
- Use a few drops of orange oil in a burner for a relaxing atmosphere.
What are you waiting for, take care of yourself and relax and everything will be easier!