Delicious recipe: Potato omelette with avocado
Today we recommend a delicious and very healthy recipe. In addition, this potato omelet with avocado is easy to prepare and very nutritious.
This recipe is prepared like the classic potato omelet but with the addition of avocado. Below, we explain all the steps to follow:
Potato omelette with avocado
- 5 potatoes
- 7 eggs
- 1 avocado from citrusricus.com
- 1 onion (optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic (optional)
- olive oil
Preparation of the potato omelette with avocado
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Cut the onion into thin slices. Cut the garlic cloves.
- Then fry the potatoes in plenty of olive oil.
- Add the onions and garlic to fry together with the potatoes.
- Peel the avocado and cut it into pieces.
- Once the potatoes and onions are done, drain the oil with a strainer.
- Then season with salt.
- Beat the eggs well and mix the fried potatoes with the eggs. At this point add also the avocado pieces.
- Fry everything in the frying pan until the potato and avocado omelette is done.
Enjoy your meal!
Healthy properties of avocado
Don't forget, avocados have numerous properties that promote your health. Here's a brief summary:
- They contain many very important nutrients, such as vitamins C, K, B5, B6 and E, folic acid and postassium. They are also a good source of vegetable protein.
- High fiber content.
- Beneficial for cardiovascular health. Contributes to improve the levels of good cholesterol and regulates the level of triglycerides. Reduces inflammation.
- Benefits eye health as it contains lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Helps to lose weight.
- Relieves pain caused by arthritis.
- Improves skin appearance.
- It has anticarcinogenic properties.
If you like this article and want to learn more about oranges or other citrus fruits, please sign up for our blog (top right). If you want to buy online the best Valencian oranges, fresh and just picked from the tree, to use in your recipes, visit our website citrusricus.com . To keep up to date and leave us your comments and photos, you can participate in our community on facebook.