Today we present you a truly delicious recipe kindly provided by kuechengoetter.de
With our freshly picked oranges With our freshly harvested oranges this tart is delicious, try it!
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 50 grams of peeled and ground almonds
- 50 g flour
- 1 sachet of vanilla custard (to cook with 500 ml of milk)
- 700 ml orange juice orange juice
- 4 spoons of sugar
- 5 oranges from citrusricus.com
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 200 g whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (optional)
- 1 sachet of transparent powdered gelatine
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- baking paper for the mold
The ingredients are calculated for a round mold of 26 cm Ø (12 units).
Preheat the oven and prepare the baking pan with the baking paper. Beat the eggs with the sugar for about 5 minutes until creamy. Add the ground almonds and the flour and fill the mold with this mixture.
2. Bake at 175° (in the middle, air circulation 160°) for 20 minutes. Once it has cooled a little, remove the baking paper. Let it cool completely.
Mix the contents of the custard sachet with 50 ml of orange juice. Then, heat 400 ml of orange juice with 2 spoons of sugar, add the previous mixture, always stirring until it thickens. Then let it cool down.
4. Peel the oranges and remove the white peel, cut slices and sweeten with a little powdered sugar. Whip the cream. Now slowly add the orange flan. Cover the whole cake with this orange cream and place the orange slices on top.
5. Now all that remains is to prepare the gelatine with the orange liqueur, sugar and powdered gelatine (according to the instructions on the gelatine sachet). Cover the orange slices with the jelly. Toast the sliced almonds lightly in a frying pan and decorate the side of the tart with them.
Enjoy this delicious tart with a cup of coffee or tea, you will love it!
If you want to order Valencian oranges online home delivery, visit our website citrusricus.com. For know more about this world as well as all the news and interesting recipes, become a fan of our websitebecome a fan on our Facebook or subscribe to our blog.
Cover image by Sabine Mader und Ulrike Schmid