This sorbet, with an intense flavor of tangerineis a delicious and refreshing dessert. The preparation is very simple: With very few ingredients and in very little time you can prepare this sorbet to surprise your guests.
We would like to thank Pati from Divinacococina for this delicious recipe. We recommend you to visit her blog where you will find many other ideas that you will love.
Did you know that tangerines activate the metabolism and help you lose weight? We recommend this article: Tangerines against overweight
Ingredients for tangerine sorbet
- 1 peeled lemon without pips or white peel
- 100 gr of powdered sugar
- 400 gr mandarins from citrusricus.com, peeled, cut into wedges and frozen a few hours in advance.
- cava (optional)
Don't throw away the peels, make the most of them! Household cleaning with orange peels
- Clean the mandarins from the white layer and the peels so that they do not become bitter. Then freeze them in segments for a few hours until the fruit is hard and firm. You can freeze them the day before for convenience.
- Peel the lemon and remove the seeds and the white skin.
- Then add all the ingredients to a powerful blender. You can also use the Thermomix at maximum speed.
- And this delicious dessert is ready. Serve it in a nice glass garnished with some mint leaves.
- If you want, at the end you can add a touch of cava and beat it well.
Enjoy this delicious tangerine sorbet with your loved ones this Christmas!
We also recommend these simple gifts with oranges and tangerines.
If you like this article and want to learn more about oranges or other citrus fruits, please sign up for our blog (top right). If you want to buy online the best Valencian oranges,fresh and just picked from the tree, to use in your recipes, visit our website citrusricus.com . To keep up to date and leave us your comments and photos, you can participate in our community on facebook.
Photo by divinacococina.es