Orange chicken with sesame
We like simple and original recipes. This orange sesame chicken dish can be prepared in no time and stands out for its slightly sweet oriental flavor. We recommend it, you'll love it for sure!
We also recommend this delicious recipe: Candied potatoes with orange, honey and cinnamon aroma.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 orange from citrusricus.com
- 3 tablespoons orange blossom honey from citrusricus.com
- 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame
- olive oil
We also recommend this recipe: Hake with tomato and orange sauce
- First prepare the dressing with the juice of an orange, the zest of the orange, honey, ginger, finely chopped garlic, salt and a little pepper. Mix everything well.
- Then chop the chicken breast and mix the pieces with the dressing. Wait at least half an hour until the chicken acquires the aroma of the dressing.
- Then, remove the chicken from the dressing and, with a little oil, brown it in a frying pan.
- Pour the dressing into the pan and reduce it over low heat.
- Finally, decorate with some sesame seeds and it is ready to serve. We recommend serving it with rice.
Enjoy this delicious dish with your family!
If you want to prepare a dessert, we recommend this recipe: Mini cheesecakes with orange
If you like this article and want to learn more about oranges or other citrus fruits, please sign up for our blog (top right). If you want to buy online the best Valencian oranges,fresh and just picked from the tree, to use in your recipes, visit our website citrusricus.com . To keep up to date and leave us your comments and photos, you can participate in our community on facebook.