Ingredients for 2 people
- zest of 2 tangerines from citrusricus.com
- juice of 5 tangerines
- 3 tablespoons almond cream
- 1 tablespoon kuzu
- 1 tablespoon agar-agar powder
- 2 tablespoons rice molasses
- a pinch of salt
- a small glass of water
- In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to the minimum for 15 minutes.
- Mix well with a mixer in case there are any lumps.
- Place in molds and let cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Then store in the refrigerator (at least 30 minutes more).
- Unmold and decorate with a little rice honey or barley and corn before serving.
A perfect dessert for the whole family with an excellent tangerine flavor.
If you want to order Valencian oranges online at home, visit our web page citrusricus.com. To learn more about this world as well as to know all the news and interesting recipes, become a fan in our Facebook or subscribe to our blog.
Cover photo: mireiagimeno.com