Tangerine flavored candies (with vegan version)
Do you have a sweet tooth and your kids are crazy about jelly beans but you want to take care of their health? Then you'll love this healthy version with only three ingredients that you can easily prepare at home. We like them with tangerine or orange flavor, but you can also use other fruits.
There are many recipes with jelly but today we have decided to try a very simple recipe with Agar-Agar that is also suitable for vegans.
We also recommend this creamy tangerine and joghurt
- 4 tablespoons of Agar-Agar powder
- 2 cups freshly squeezed tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons orange blossom honey from citrusricus.com or, for vegans, agave syrup
- a little cornstarch (cornstarch) or vegetable oil to grease the pan
- Silicone molds for chocolates
- You can also use a rectangular mold and cut the jelly beans into squares when the jelly is firm to the touch (layer of about 2 cm).
- Sprinkle the cornstarch in the molds and chill them in the freezer. You can also use vegetable oil to grease the molds.
- Heat the juice and add the Agar-Agar. Stir well with a whisk until the Agar-Agar is dissolved.
- Once the mixture thickens, remove from the heat and add the honey or agave syrup. Mix well.
- Remove the molds from the freezer and pour the mixture into them.
- Put the molds back in the freezer.
- After about half an hour you can take the treats out of the molds.
Have you already tried these mini orange cheesecakes gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and sugar-free.
If you like this article and want to learn more about oranges or other citrus fruits, please sign up for our blog (top right). If you want to buy online the best Valencian oranges, fresh and just picked from the tree, to use in your recipes, visit our website citrusricus.com . To keep up to date and leave us your comments and photos, you can participate in our community on facebook.