You are going to love this recipe, it is very simple and quick to prepare, with a delicious orange flavor. orange. It is a perfect dessert, very soft and your children will also love it.
As always, we recommend our oranges freshly picked and cared for with great care from the first moment until they arrive at your home.
The original recipe is by Ana María Gutiérrez from Cocinandoentreolivos, we thank her for her kind collaboration. We recommend Ana María's blog, where you will find many delicious recipes, you will see.
- 5 oranges from citrusricus.com
- 1 lemon
- 2 egg yolks
- 40 grams of sugar
- 30 gr of fine corn flour, Maizena.
1. Squeeze the lemon and orange.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
3. Dissolve the cornstarch in a little of the orange juice.
4. Put the juices in a saucepan.
5. Add the egg yolks and sugar.
6. And the juice with the cornstarch.
7. Let it boil and mix until it thickens.
If you notice that you have left some lumps because it has not been mixed well, you can beat the mixture a little with the mixer.
8. Distribute the cream in the containers where we are going to serve the cream. If you use small glasses, there will be more or less 6.
9. Store in the refrigerator until serving time.
If you want to order Valencian oranges online at home, visit our website citrusricus.com. For know more about this world as well as all the news and interesting recipes, become a fan of our websitebecome a fan on our Facebook or subscribe to our blog.
Thanks to Cocinandoentreolivos for the kind collaboration.