Vegan orange and cherry pudding
Today we bring you a delicious recipe that is suitable for vegans. Of course we can't forget our oranges which, together with the cherries, give a very special flavor to this pudding.
We are grateful for the kind collaboration of Tamara from the blog Recericas who has given us this recipe. We recommend you to visit this blog where you will find many delicious recipes. It's worth it, you'll see.
Next, we explain how to prepare this delicious vegan pudding of oranges and cherries.
This recipe is also very simple and delicious: Salad with mandarin and carrot (with vegan option.
- ½ cup oil
- 350 g brown sugar (wholemeal)
- ¾ cup and 3 tablespoons of water
- juice of 1 orange from citrusricus.com
- 1 orange zest
- 450 g flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 g cherries
- vanilla essence
We also recommend this vegan recipe: Vegan Carpaccio of beet, orange and Macadamia nuts.
- Whisk the sugar and oil for a few minutes.
- Add the vanilla essence, water, orange juice and zest.
- Beat well.
- Sift the flour with the baking soda and add to the mixture.
- Mix very well.
- Add the cherries and mix.
- Pour the batter into an oiled and floured pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 170°C.
We hope you enjoyed this simple recipe.
Relax with an infusion and this delicious vegan orange and cherry pudding!
If you want to know more about the growth phase of an orange tree, we recommend you to read this article.
If you like this article and want to learn more about oranges or other citrus fruits, please sign up for our blog (top right). If you want to buy online the best Valencianoranges,fresh and just picked from the tree, to use in your recipes, visit our website citrusricus.com . To keep up to date and leave us your comments and photos, you can participate in our community on facebook.