Drink with red tea, tangerine, strawberries and banana for weight loss
Red pu-erh tea is characterized by its multiple beneficial health properties. It is estimated that much of its great qualities come from the double fermentation process that is given to this tea during the passage of time. It is a great diuretic and helps to lose weight.
Below, we recommend a very simple recipe with our delicious red tea that you will love.
To prepare this drink you need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of red tea (choose the one you like the most, normal red tea or red tea" Valencia moon").
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana (cut it into pieces before freezing)
- 1 tangerine from citrusricus.com
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 pinch of Ceylon cinnamon powder
- 2 pitted dates (optional, for those who prefer their smoothie a little sweeter).
You also need a high-powered glass blender to prepare this drink.
It's very simple. Prepare a cup of tea with our delicious Pu-erh, using 1 teaspoon of tea. Let it infuse for 5 to 6 minutes and wait for it to cool down a bit. Then simply mix all the ingredients together and blend them in a blender until you obtain a homogeneous drink.
Our Pu-erh has the name "luna de Valencia", do you know what it means to stay "to the moon of Valencia"?
It usually refers to people who are absent-minded or lagging behind with respect to something they should do.
- The best known and believed to be true refers to the ancient walls that surrounded the city of Valencia. These had gates through which to access the interior and which were closed at night after curfew. Those who arrived after the closing could not go inside and sleep in their homes, so they had to spend the rest of the night in the open, under the moon of Valencia.
- Another possible origin is the time of the expulsion of the Moors from the city and the accumulation of these on the beaches of Valencia, as they were to be transferred by ship to the coasts of Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia, but due to the large number they were not all fit on the ships, promising them that they would return to pick them up, so many were left waiting several nights at the moon of Valencia.
- Also those who arrived by boat to the city but when the weather was bad or the tides were not favorable for disembarkation, they had to wait on the ship until the weather improved.
If you like this article and want to learn more about oranges or other citrus fruits, please sign up for our blog (top right). If you want to buy online the best Valencian oranges,fresh and just picked from the tree, to use in your recipes, visit our website citrusricus.com . To keep up to date and leave us your comments and photos, you can participate in our community on facebook.